- Region New Zealand
Classically styled and characteristic of Hunter's trademark Sauvignon Blanc, this wine is a true testament to the family-owned winery's commitment to quality and sustainability. Founded in 1979, Hunter's is a boutique winery located in the heart of Marlborough, New Zealand. With a focus on traditional winemaking techniques and a deep respect for the land, Hunter's has become a beloved destination for wine enthusiasts around the world.
The Hunter's Sauvignon Blanc is a perfect example of the winery's dedication to crafting exceptional wines. From the moment you open the bottle, you'll be greeted with a mixture of passionfruit, crisp apple, and citrus fruit aromas. On the palate, you'll experience a refreshing multilayered blend of ripe tropical fruit, sweet herbs, and citrus flavors. These flavors leave a lingering finish on the palate, making it an all-around satisfying wine.
This wine pairs perfectly with a variety of dishes, including seafood, salads, and light pasta dishes. It's also a great choice for sipping on a warm summer day or enjoying with friends and family at a backyard barbecue.
- Classic Sauvignon Blanc style
- Family-owned winery with a commitment to sustainability and quality
- Traditional winemaking techniques
- Refreshing multilayered palate with ripe tropical fruit, sweet herbs, and citrus flavors
- Perfect pairing with seafood, salads, and light pasta dishes
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.