- Region Argentina, Southamerica
- Extras Sustainably Focussed
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
Bright red in colour with aromas of black fruits and spices. Sot and balanced on the palate, with pleasant tannins and a lengthy finish. Enjoy with a rich red meat stew.
The best expression of the varietals tipcity. Fresh wines, concentrated with intense fruit presence. The largest varietal proposal of Argentina. Noble wine of a bright red color. Aromas of black fruit and spices. Soft and balanced on the palate, with a pleasant, long-lasting tannic sensation.
Trapiche is located in Mendoza at the foothills of Los Andes and is Argentina's largest exported Premium brand. Trapiche represents "the richness of diversity" in Argentina. Throughout its history, it has understood like no other the strength of the viticulture in Argentina and it has specialized in obtaining the best from every site to create unique wines.
Trapiche is sustainably focussed by ensuring no chemicals touch their wines and their vineyards are becoming increasingly biodynamic. Discover more about their efforts here.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.