- Region Spain
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Grenache
- Body Full
Made by the Torres family, the Torres Salmos Syrah Carinena Garnacha 2017 is a Priorat wine that embodies the perfect balance between power and elegance. This wine is exclusively sourced from the family's vineyards located in the municipalities of Porrera and Lloar. The Torres family has been producing wine for over 300 years, and their passion for winemaking is evident in every bottle they produce.
The traditional winemaking process used by the Torres family is steeped in heritage and sustainability. They use only the finest grapes, handpicked and sorted to ensure the highest quality. The wine is then aged in oak barrels for 14 months, giving it a luxurious and silky texture.
On the nose, the Torres Salmos Syrah Carinena Garnacha 2017 is fragrant and mineral, while on the palate, it is oily and silky with a long finish. This wine is perfect for pairing with red meat, game, and strong cheeses.
- Made by the Torres family, who have been producing wine for over 300 years
- Exclusively sourced from the family's vineyards in Porrera and Lloar
- Traditional winemaking process steeped in heritage and sustainability
- Fragrant and mineral on the nose, oily and silky on the palate
- Perfect for pairing with red meat, game, and strong cheeses
- Awarded the Priorat Trophy at the International Wine Challenge in May 2019
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.