- Region Spain
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Body Full
The Torres family has been producing wine for over 300 years, and their Mas La Plana Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 is a testament to their expertise. This wine is the first harvest from Mas La Plana, a family-owned winery that has been producing exceptional wines since 1970.
The Torres Mas la Plana Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 has a beautiful bigarreau cherry color with an ochre rim. The aroma is elegant and balanced, with fine jammy notes of small dark fruits like redcurrant and blackcurrant, truffle, and toast. On the palate, this wine is broad and sensual, with lush tannins that deliver delicate nuances of old leather, spices, and chocolate as they warm.
The traditional winemaking process used by the Torres family is focused on sustainability and quality. They use only the best grapes, grown in their own vineyards, and carefully monitor the fermentation process to ensure that the wine is of the highest quality.
This wine pairs well with a variety of foods, including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and strong cheeses. It is perfect for a special occasion or a romantic dinner for two.
- First harvest from Mas La Plana, a family-owned winery with a rich history
- Elegant and balanced aroma with fine jammy notes of small dark fruits, truffle, and toast
- Broad and sensual palate with lush tannins and delicate nuances of old leather, spices, and chocolate
- Traditional winemaking process focused on sustainability and quality
- Pairs well with grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and strong cheeses
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.