- Region Australia
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Body Full
Sandalford Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
At Sandalford Estate, winemaking is a true art form. This family-owned winery has been producing exceptional wines for over 175 years, and their Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 is no exception. With a commitment to sustainability and quality, Sandalford spares no expense in ensuring that each wine is a benchmark in its own right.
The Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 is a Bordeaux-like wine with a big, ripe perfumed fruit bouquet showing a cedary edge. The wonderful flavors fill the mouth and are supported by tannins, making it a perfect pairing for a variety of dishes.
The Sandalford family has a rich heritage in winemaking, and their passion for the craft is evident in every bottle. The traditional winemaking process is carefully executed, with a focus on sustainability and quality. The grapes are handpicked and sorted, and only the very best new French and American Oak barriques are used to age the wine.
- Aroma: Big, ripe perfumed fruit bouquet showing a cedary edge
- Palate: Wonderful flavors fill the mouth and are supported by tannins
- Finish: Long and lingering
- Grilled steak
- Roasted lamb
- Aged cheddar cheese
- Family-owned winery with over 175 years of winemaking heritage
- Traditional winemaking process with a focus on sustainability and quality
- Handpicked and sorted grapes
- Aged in the very best new French and American Oak barriques
- Perfect pairing for grilled steak, roasted lamb, and aged cheddar cheese
Experience the art of winemaking with Sandalford Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2017. This exceptional wine is a true testament to the Sandalford family's passion for the craft and commitment to sustainability and quality.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.