- Region Australia
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Syrah
- Body Light medium
The Assemblage Shiraz/Mourvedre/Grenache from Pikes is a true gem in their range of red wines. This successful blend has been a favorite since 2001 and is sure to impress any wine enthusiast. What sets this wine apart is the traditional winemaking process that Pikes has been perfecting for generations.
Pikes is a family-owned winery with a rich heritage that dates back to 1878. The winery is located in the picturesque Clare Valley, where the climate and soil are perfect for growing grapes. The family takes great pride in their sustainable farming practices, which ensure that the land is preserved for future generations.
The Assemblage Shiraz/Mourvedre/Grenache is a testament to the family's commitment to quality. The grapes are handpicked and carefully selected to ensure that only the best fruit is used. The wine is then aged in French oak barrels for 12 months, which gives it a rich and complex flavor profile.
When you take a sip of this wine, you'll notice the bold flavors of blackberry, plum, and spice. The tannins are firm but well-integrated, giving the wine a smooth finish. This wine is perfect for pairing with a beef and mushroom pie, as the flavors complement each other perfectly.
- A successful blend since 2001
- Traditional winemaking process
- Sustainable farming practices
- Aged in French oak barrels for 12 months
- Bold flavors of blackberry, plum, and spice
- Smooth finish
- Perfect for pairing with beef and mushroom pie
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.