- Region Australia
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Syrah
- Body Light medium
Lift your spirits with the McLarens on the Lake Shiraz 2021, a wine that embodies the passion and dedication of a family-owned winery. The McLaren family has been producing wine for generations, and their commitment to sustainability and quality is evident in every bottle.
The traditional winemaking process used by the McLarens involves hand-picking the grapes and fermenting them in small batches to ensure maximum flavor and aroma. The result is a wine that is rich and complex, with a deep ruby color and a nose of lifted plum and mulberry with hints of pepper.
On the palate, the McLarens on the Lake Shiraz 2021 is bursting with berry flavors, with good structure and a long lingering finish. This wine is perfect for pairing with hearty meat dishes, such as grilled steak or slow-cooked lamb.
- Family-owned winery with a rich heritage and commitment to sustainability
- Hand-picked grapes and small-batch fermentation for maximum flavor and aroma
- Deep ruby color with a nose of lifted plum and mulberry with hints of pepper
- Bursting with berry flavors, with good structure and a long lingering finish
- Perfect for pairing with hearty meat dishes
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.