- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
Jane Hunter, the matriarch of the Hunter family-owned winery, has done it again with the Hunter's Miru Miru Brut Rose NV. This delightful pink bubbly is the perfect addition to any celebration or special occasion.
The Hunter family has been producing wine in New Zealand for over 30 years, and their commitment to sustainability and quality is evident in every bottle. The traditional winemaking process is carefully executed, resulting in a refined and balanced palate with just the right amount of acidity.
The Miru Miru Brut Rose NV boasts a beautiful blush pink color and subtle aromas of strawberry and raspberry, with a touch of fresh brioche. It's the perfect wine to pair with a variety of foods, including seafood, salads, and light pasta dishes.
- Family-owned winery with over 30 years of experience
- Traditional winemaking process with a focus on sustainability and quality
- Delightful blush pink color and subtle aromas of strawberry and raspberry
- Refined palate with balanced acidity
- Perfect pairing with seafood, salads, and light pasta dishes
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.