- Region Australia
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Syrahblend
- Body Full
Working to stay true to great Australian winemaking history, second generation brothers Cameron and Allister of Elderton Estate have crafted a wine that upholds the values and traditions set by their parents. The Elderton Estate E Series Shiraz Cabernet 2019 is a blend of two classic Australian varietals, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, that come together to create a wine that is both bold and elegant.
The Elderton Estate has been in the Ashmead family since 1979, and the brothers have continued to build on their parents' legacy by producing wines that are a true reflection of the Barossa Valley. The Shiraz Cabernet blend is a classic Australian style that has been enjoyed for generations, and the Elderton Estate E Series Shiraz Cabernet 2019 is no exception.
The grapes for this wine were handpicked and carefully selected to ensure only the best fruit was used. The wine was then aged in French oak barrels for 18 months, allowing the flavors to develop and mature. The result is a wine that is rich and complex, with notes of blackberry, plum, and spice.
The Elderton Estate E Series Shiraz Cabernet 2019 is a wine that is perfect for any occasion. It pairs well with a variety of foods, including grilled meats, hearty stews, and strong cheeses. The wine has a long finish and is best enjoyed with good company and great conversation.
- Crafted by second generation brothers Cameron and Allister, who are dedicated to upholding their family's winemaking traditions
- A classic Australian blend of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, that is bold and elegant
- Handpicked grapes and aged in French oak barrels for 18 months, resulting in a rich and complex wine
- Pairs well with a variety of foods, including grilled meats, hearty stews, and strong cheeses
- A wine that is perfect for any occasion, best enjoyed with good company and great conversation.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.