- Region Australia
- Wine Style Fresh Spicy Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tannin Medium
- Closure Screw Top
Wine Orbit, Sam Kim 88pt: "It's sweetly fruited and immediately appealing on the nose with dark plum, mixed spice, olive and roasted nut aromas, followed by a succulent palate that's nicely rounded and lingering. Supple and friendly."
Eden Valley was once heavily forested with eucalypt. Pockets remain with some majestic trees, providing a reminder of what the landscape must have looked like before clearing. ‘Cool Woods’ image of trees is a true representation of the view from our cellar door, on a typically crisp and foggy winter morning. The Cool Woods white range is sourced from not only our Eden Valley Vineyard, but other cool climate South Australian regions. The Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon are produced with a combination of fruit from their Barossa Vineyard and other South Australian regions. The wines display great varietal character, are well balanced and made to enjoy with friends, family and food.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.