- Region Australia
- Extras Organic
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
Pretty in pink, this cheeky Rosé is the perfect addition to any wine enthusiast's collection. Made from Shiraz fruit, the Angove Organic Rosé 2021 boasts a watermelon juice appearance and an easy-to-savour taste. While not overly complex, this wine offers a curious faint whiff of apricot before mandarin peel and red berry fruits swoop in to tantalize your taste buds.
What sets this wine apart is its commitment to sustainability and quality. Angove is a family-owned winery that has been producing wine for over 130 years. Their traditional winemaking process is rooted in a deep respect for the land and the environment. The winery is certified organic and vegan-friendly, ensuring that every sip of this Rosé is not only delicious but also ethically produced.
When it comes to food pairings, the Angove Organic Rosé 2021 is a versatile wine that pairs well with a variety of dishes. Its light and refreshing taste make it the perfect accompaniment to a summer salad or grilled seafood. It also pairs well with spicy dishes, as the fruity notes help to balance out the heat.
- Made from Shiraz fruit
- Watermelon juice appearance
- Certified organic and vegan-friendly
- Family-owned winery with over 130 years of winemaking experience
- Traditional winemaking process rooted in sustainability and quality
- Versatile wine that pairs well with a variety of dishes
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.