- Region South Africa
- Extras Lighter Alcohol
- Wine Style Aromatic Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Moscato, Other White
- Closure Screw Top
Muscat Blanc, a white grape known for its tiny berries (also known as Muscat Blanc a Petit Grains) is the oldest member of the vast Muscat family and can be made in a range of styles and sweetness levels depending on the region. The 2018 expression from Zandvliet was fermented in stainless steel for freshness and kept at a low alcohol of 7.1% to allow the flavours to shine. Think notes of spice, orange zest and roses alongside a base of melon and grape. Chill this one down slightly and enjoy with dessert or on its own as either an aperitif or digestive.
Intense flavours of muscat, orange peel and rose petals with a hint of spice. This low alcohol (7.17%) wine bursts with intense flavours of apricots, orange peel and rose petals with hints of spice. These flavours follow through onto a smoothly balanced palate with a lingering aftertaste.
Ashton, South Africa
Gold Vitis Vinifera Gold Michaelangelo 7.17% abv. Muscat de Frontignon grapes.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.