- Region Australia
- Extras Sustainably Focussed, Vegan
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
- Grapes Sangiovese
- Body Light
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Crisp
- Alcohol Low
The Y Series Sangiovese Rosé is made from the classic Italian variety Sangiovese, this light, bright and dry Rosé leaps from the glass with pretty floral and berry aromatics.
A vibrant watermelon pink in colour. Red fruit aromas of cherry, raspberry, strawberries and cream with a hint of fuchsia. The bright, luscious palate with pomegranate and cranberry flavours is completed by a refreshing citrus finish.
On the bottle is a butterfly that represents the lifecycle approach to Yalumba's sustainable winemaking practices and how they leave nothing to chance when protecting environment.
Yalumba "live and breathe sustainability" and to date have 43 accolades globally for sustainable practices such as sustainable winegrowing. They have been developing their own sustainable viticulture program since the mid 1990s and now, amongst other systems and practices, have at least one hectare of native vegetation for every hectare of vineyard.
11.5% abv. Sangiovese grapes.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.