- Region United Kingdom
- Extras Sustainably Focussed
- Spirit Type Gin
Fresh, hand-picked lemon balm, lemon verbena and lemon thyme, with juniper, coriander seed, lemon peel, angelica root, liquorice, bee pollen, pink peppercorn, grapefruit, cinnamon, and lavender
Fresh herbaceous lemon balm and juniper explode on the nose.
Lemon verbena brings zingy lemon sherbet to the palate. Lemon thyme offers a gentle tingling on the tongue with honeyed figs. The finish is smooth and lasting with pink pepper, citrus and soft lavender.
The Spirits Business Gold 2021
The Gin Masters Silver (London Dry) 2019, (Contemporary Gin) 2017
San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2018
Berlin International Spirits Competition Gold 2018
International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2017
Warner’s as we know it was born in 2012 when they diversified their family farm in a bid to save the world from mediocre gin! Leaders in the craft gin category, Warner’s inventive and big-hearted ethos helps them in their mission to create epic, 100% natural, sustainably crafted farm-grown drinks that bring people together for moments that truly matters.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.