- Region New Zealand
- Extras New
- Wine Style Fresh Spicy Reds, Redblend
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Other Red, Pinot Noir, Pinotnoirblend
- Body Light, Light medium
One sunny day, while enjoying a few beerzies, three Marlborough-based winemakers came together to embark on a unique venture—creating wines under the singular brand, Vandal. This "side project" grants each member the freedom to craft wines that may veer into unconventional territory, but rest assured, at the core of the Vandal ethos is the commitment to making wines that are incredibly enjoyable and easy to appreciate.
The Vandal Gonzo Combat Rouge 2022 from Marlborough. Vandal's approach is undeniably distinctive. In a region usually associated with single-varietal wines, they've created something out of the ordinary – a blend of Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc, and Viognier, co-fermented with whole bunch fermentation. It may strike as unconventional, but it's wonderfully aromatic and delightfully unique. It's a tad eccentric, yet absolutely outstanding.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.