- Region Italy
- Extras Discover
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Montepulciano
- Body Full
- Closure Cork
Take a journey back in time and treat your senses to an authentic Italian red with just the right touch of age. The 2017 Talamonti Tre Saggi Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, a cherished creation from the heart of southern Italy, awaits to dance on your palate. Montepulciano, as quintessential to Italy as the timeless romance of pizza, pasta, and the iconic Colosseum, promises a tasting experience that's as rich as the heritage it hails from.
Benefiting from years of patient aging, the harmonious blend of flavours has reached an exquisite maturity, while the acidity and tannin have softened to deliver a finish as smooth as silk. Unleash tantalizing notes of dark cherry, indulgent mocha, and a subtle hint of tobacco box spice - a symphony of flavours that linger on the palate, teasing your senses until the next delightful sip.
- 🍒 Dark cherry, mocha and tobacco box spice notes that dance on your palate
- 🍷 Elegant and smooth finish, thanks to years of patient aging
- 🇮🇹 Crafted from 100% Montepulciano d’Abruzzo grapes, a quintessential Italian variety
- 🌟 An impressive 17/20 from the Wine Central Tasting Panel
The 'Tre Saggi' or 'Three Wise Men' represent a deep connection to Abruzzo's rich history and the winemaker's roots. Pay homage to the region's regal red grape, the Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, and one of its most prominent landmarks. This wine is a tribute to tradition, a mirror reflecting the deep bond between grape, terroir, and culture.
So why wait? Open up a bottle of Talamonti Tre Saggi Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017, pour into a wide bowled glass and revel in an Italian wine experience that's truly unforgettable. The past never tasted this good! Drink now.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.