- Region Australia
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernetblend
- Body Full
The Thorn-Clarke Shotfire Quartage 2018 is a true gem of the Barossa Valley. Sourced from the family-owned 'Kabininge' and 'St Kitts' vineyards, this wine is a blend of traditional Bordeaux varietals, with Cabernet Sauvignon always taking the lead. Thorn-Clarke's Quartage has been a consistent winner at major wine shows in Australia for the past decade, and it's not hard to see why.
Thorn-Clarke is a family-owned winery with a rich history dating back to the 1870s. The family's passion for winemaking has been passed down through generations, and it shows in the quality of their wines. The Shotfire Quartage is no exception, with a traditional winemaking process that emphasizes sustainability and quality.
This wine boasts a deep ruby color and aromas of blackcurrant, blackberry, and vanilla. On the palate, it is full-bodied with flavors of dark fruit, chocolate, and spice. The tannins are firm but well-integrated, leading to a long and satisfying finish. This wine is perfect for pairing with hearty meat dishes, such as grilled steak or lamb.
- Sourced from family-owned vineyards in the Barossa Valley
- Blend of traditional Bordeaux varietals, with Cabernet Sauvignon dominant
- Consistent winner at major wine shows in Australia
- Deep ruby color with aromas of blackcurrant, blackberry, and vanilla
- Full-bodied with flavors of dark fruit, chocolate, and spice
- Firm but well-integrated tannins
- Perfect for pairing with hearty meat dishes
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.