- Region South Africa
- Extras Organic, Vegan
- Wine Style Fresh Unoaked Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chenin Blanc
- Closure Cork
Supporting the Rhino’s and getting a delicious drop at the same time? By purchasing a bottle, or case, of this you can do both! Rhino Run was inspired by the global effort to conserve these majestic African animals and with every bottle sold, a donation is made by the winery to different foundations supporting this cause. The Chenin itself is medium bodied, with easy acidity and a definite white peach and jasmine aroma. Its drinking perfectly now and will do so into 2022. Enjoy!
The Rhino Run range is inspired by Dr Ian Player, founder of the Player Ntombela Foundation and the conservationist who dedicated his life and career since the 1960’s to lead the efforts to save the Rhino. For every bottle sold, a donation is made to The Player Ntombela Foundation and other foundations that have all lost rhinos through poaching.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.