- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Merlotblend
- Body Light medium
Looking for a wine that's both complex and rewarding? Look no further than Te Mata Estate Merlot Cabernets 2021. This traditional blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Cabernet Franc is the perfect choice for wine enthusiasts who appreciate the craft and heritage of family-owned wineries.
Te Mata Estate has been producing exceptional wines for over 120 years, and their Merlot Cabernets 2021 is no exception. This wine is the result of a traditional winemaking process that emphasizes sustainability and quality. The grapes are hand-harvested and carefully selected to ensure only the best fruit is used in the wine.
The result is a wine that's bursting with ripe blackcurrant, plum, and chocolate flavors. The palate is supple and sustained, making it the perfect choice for pairing with a wide range of foods. Whether you're enjoying a hearty steak or a rich chocolate dessert, Te Mata Estate Merlot Cabernets 2021 is sure to impress.
- Traditional blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Cabernet Franc
- Hand-harvested grapes
- Ripe blackcurrant, plum, and chocolate flavors
- Supple and sustained palate
- Perfect for pairing with a wide range of foods
So why not support a family-owned winery and try Te Mata Estate Merlot Cabernets 2021 today? You won't be disappointed!
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.