- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Fresh Unoaked Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Body Light medium
Sip on a glass of Te Mata Estate Chardonnay 2022 and experience the refreshing taste of ripe nectarine and lemon sorbet. This exquisite wine is sourced exclusively from Te Mata Estate's own vineyards, including the Bridge Pa Triangle, Woodthorpe Terraces, and Havelock Hills vineyards.
Te Mata Estate is a family-owned winery that has been producing exceptional wines for over 120 years. The winery's heritage and commitment to traditional winemaking processes are evident in every bottle. The Estate Vineyards Chardonnay is no exception, with a focus on sustainability and quality that is sure to impress even the most discerning wine enthusiasts.
The wine's white gold color is a feast for the eyes, while the aroma of sea-salt, roast almond, and a hint of smoke from French oak is a delight for the senses. The taste is equally impressive, with a refreshing appeal that is perfect for sipping on its own or pairing with simply prepared and fuller-flavored seafood and white meat dishes.
- Sourced exclusively from Te Mata Estate's own vineyards
- Refreshing taste of ripe nectarine and lemon sorbet
- Heritage and commitment to traditional winemaking processes
- Focus on sustainability and quality
- White gold color with an aroma of sea-salt, roast almond, and a hint of smoke from French oak
- Perfect for sipping on its own or pairing with simply prepared and fuller-flavored seafood and white meat dishes
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.