- Region New Zealand
- Extras New, Sustainably Focussed
- Wine Style Aromatic, Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
- Closure Screw Top
Grown in the stone-studded Rapaura soils, Stoneleigh wines are famous for their fresh, crisp style and vibrant flavours. This Rosé displays an abundance of ripe red cherry and raspberry aromas which lead into a palate of strawberry, dark red cherries and cranberry flavours. The palate is intense and elegant and complemented by a refreshing, crisp dry finish.
This Rosé is best enjoyed young when the fruits are vibrant and fresh. It will be a perfect match with seafood, raw and lightly cooked shellfish and grilled fish or accompanying mezze platters.
13% abv. Marlborough, New Zealand.
Stoneleigh Vineyard is situated in the heart of the Rapaura area on the northern side of the Wairau valley in Marlborough, New Zealand. Within 2km of the Wairau River and the Richmond Ranges, our home lies within an area known locally as the ‘Golden Mile’ of vineyards. As evidence of an ancient riverbed, Stoneleigh takes its name from the stones that cover our vineyard – land that’s now home to some of the oldest grafted Sauvignon Blanc blocks in Marlborough. The stones store and reflect the sun’s heat up into the vines, enhancing the ripening process and contributing to the unique taste of Stoneleigh wines.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.