One of the French sparkling bargains of the year, this multiple gold medal winning Crémant de Limoux is sourced from the oldest sparkling wine region in the world and has beaten some very hefty priced Champagnes in European competitions.
A multiple award winning fine sparkling wine that is perfect for celebrating a special occasion. Its magical bubbles will tickle your nose and dance across your tongue. The Sieur d'Arques Aimery Grand Cuvee 1531 is a world-class French Fizz that has ranked higher than Veuve Cliquot, Pol Roger, Tattinger and Piper Hiedsieck. It ranked an incredible 6th out of 300 Champagnes and Sparkling wines by French Stern Magazine.
Grapes: Chardonnay, Mauzac, Chenin Blanc
- 5-Stars: Sam Kim (Wine Orbit)
- GOLD MEDAL: Best of Class - 2013 Pacific Rim Competition, California
- GOLD MEDAL: Best of Class – 92/100 - Los Angeles International W&S Competition 2012
- GOLD MEDAL: 92/100 - Los Angeles International W&S Competition 2011
- GOLD MEDAL: AOC Crémant de Limoux - VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2012
- GOLD MEDAL: AOC Crémant de Limoux - VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2011
- GOLD MEDAL: AOC Crémant de Limoux - VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2009
- GOLD MEDAL: AOC Crémant de Limoux – VINALIES 2012
- 2 GOLD MEDALS: AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2012.
- 2 GOLD MEDALS: AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2011.
- GOLD MEDAL: AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2010.
- 2 GOLD MEDALS: AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2009.
- 2 GOLD MEDALS: AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2008.
- 90/100 – Campbell Mattinson, The Wine Front, July 2012
- Ranked 6/300 by STERN Magazine
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Shipping is a flat $7.95 per order to any MAINLAND New Zealand address. Other NZ Island addresses (Waiheke, Stewart etc) are quoted at cost. We do not ship outside of New Zealand. We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery. Offshore islands can take longer still. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.