- Region France
- Wine Style Sparkling
- Wine Type Sparkling
- Grapes Chardonnay, Other White
- Body Light
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Crisp
- Alcohol Medium
- Closure Cork, Muselet
Fizz from Frances oldest sparkling wine region. Thought you read wrong? Not this time! Most think Champagne, in the northeast of France is the oldest sparkling region in the area, however its Limoux in the Languedoc region of southern France that takes the crown. This methode traditionelle comes from here and is a delicious alternative to its pricier counterpart. Crafted from a mix of Chardonnay, Mauzac, Chenin Blanc and Pinot Noir its fresh, and zinging with mouth-watering citrus. The wine spent 18 months ageing on its lees, giving it that yeasty, brioche flavour that we know and love. Cheers!
One of the French sparkling bargains of the year, this multiple gold medal winning Crémant de Limoux is sourced from the oldest sparkling wine region in the world and has beaten some very hefty priced Champagnes in European competitions.
A multiple award winning fine sparkling wine that is perfect for celebrating a special occasion. Its magical bubbles will tickle your nose and dance across your tongue. The Sieur d'Arques Aimery Grand Cuvee 1531 is a world-class French Fizz that has ranked higher than Veuve Cliquot, Pol Roger, Tattinger and Piper Hiedsieck. It ranked an incredible 6th out of 300 Champagnes and Sparkling wines by French Stern Magazine.
Grapes: Chardonnay, Mauzac, Chenin Blanc
- 5-Stars: Sam Kim (Wine Orbit)
- 18/20 Wine Central Tasting Panel
- GOLD MEDAL: Best of Class - 2013 Pacific Rim Competition, California
- GOLD MEDAL: Best of Class – 92/100 - Los Angeles International W&S Competition 2012
- GOLD MEDAL: 92/100 - Los Angeles International W&S Competition 2011
- GOLD MEDAL: AOC Crémant de Limoux - VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2012
- GOLD MEDAL: AOC Crémant de Limoux - VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2011
- GOLD MEDAL: AOC Crémant de Limoux - VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2009
- GOLD MEDAL: AOC Crémant de Limoux – VINALIES 2012
- 2 GOLD MEDALS: AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2012.
- 2 GOLD MEDALS: AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2011.
- GOLD MEDAL: AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2010.
- 2 GOLD MEDALS: AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2009.
- 2 GOLD MEDALS: AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2008.
- 90/100 – Campbell Mattinson, The Wine Front, July 2012
- Ranked 6/300 by STERN Magazine
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.