- Region Australia
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Syrah
- Body Full
Select Shiraz fruit taken from across all the soil types of the Shingleback Vineyard is harvested at optimal flavour ripeness. The Shingleback The Gate Shiraz 2019 is a hand-crafted wine that is made in small open fermenters before careful maturation in American and French oak. This wine is a true representation of the intense berry flavours of McLaren Vale, with a rich and complex taste that is sure to impress any wine enthusiast.
Shingleback is a family-owned winery that has been producing high-quality wines for over 20 years. The winery is located in the heart of McLaren Vale, South Australia, and is known for its commitment to sustainability and traditional winemaking practices. The Shingleback The Gate Shiraz 2019 is a testament to the winery's dedication to producing exceptional wines that are both sustainable and of the highest quality.
The Shingleback The Gate Shiraz 2019 is a full-bodied and powerful wine that will reward careful cellaring. The wine has a sophisticated integration and tannin structure that ensures that the virtue of patience is not required. The wine has a deep ruby colour and a complex aroma of blackberry, plum, and spice. On the palate, the wine is rich and full-bodied, with silky tannins and a long, smooth finish.
This wine pairs perfectly with grilled meats, hearty stews, and strong cheeses. The wine's intense flavour and complexity make it a great choice for special occasions or for enjoying with friends and family.
- Hand-crafted in small open fermenters
- Careful maturation in American and French oak
- Rich and complex taste with silky tannins
- Deep ruby colour with a complex aroma of blackberry, plum, and spice
- Pairs perfectly with grilled meats, hearty stews, and strong cheeses
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.