- Region Argentina, Southamerica
- Wine Style Fresh Spicy Reds, Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Malbec
- Body Full
- Closure Cork
Purple-coloured. The nose offers up toasty hints, minerals, plums and black cherry notes with a touch of black pepper. The palate is soft and round, with ripe, saturated berry flavours. It displays a spicy, full finish, with chewy tannins.
Establishing Santa Ana in 1974, Opi first triumphed at the ‘Wines of Argentina’, where he won the country’s prestigious “Best Malbec Trophy”. Proving that wasn’t a one-off, he then won at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2009. His reputation as one of Argentina’s finest was sealed with a Gold medal at London’s International Wine Challenge.
Watered by the melting snow from the Andes mountains, the Cuyo region including Mendoza and San Juan has cold, dry weather during the winter, while its summer days are hot and sunny with pleasant cool nights. This di- urnal range leads to exceptional wines from single vineyards, including the emblematic La Mascota vineyard.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.