- Region Australia
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernetblend
- Body Full
Indulge in the rich and full-bodied Sandalford Margaret River Cabernet Merlot 2020, sourced from the famed Margaret River region. This wine boasts a fantastic pedigree and provides exceptional value for money, making it the perfect choice for wine enthusiasts who appreciate quality without breaking the bank.
The Sandalford family-owned winery has a rich heritage dating back to 1840, and their traditional winemaking process is steeped in history and sustainability. The winery's commitment to quality is evident in every sip of this delicious wine.
Dark cherry red with a magenta hue, this wine has classic cassis aromas with unmistakable plum and dusty notes from the Merlot influence. Subtle vanilla oak tones provide support, making this wine a mouth-filling experience packed with dark berry flavours and spicy, earthy characters. The firm, astringent tannins make this a formidable wine that certainly delivers bang for your buck.
Pair this wine with a hearty beef stew or a juicy steak for a perfect match. The Sandalford Margaret River Cabernet Merlot 2020 is designed to be easy drinking and very approachable, making it an excellent choice for any occasion.
- Family-owned winery with a rich heritage dating back to 1840
- Sourced from the famed Margaret River region
- Traditional winemaking process steeped in history and sustainability
- Classic cassis aromas with unmistakable plum and dusty notes from the Merlot influence
- Subtle vanilla oak tones provide support
- Mouth-filling full-bodied wine packed with dark berry flavours and spicy, earthy characters
- Firm, astringent tannins make this a formidable wine
- Designed to be easy drinking and very approachable
- Perfectly paired with a hearty beef stew or juicy steak
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.