- Region Portugal
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
- Grapes Syrah
- Closure Cork
Wines made from both local and international grape varieties, grown in a warm Portuguese climate? It was a big yes from us and we think you're going to love the range of wines from Quinta de S. Sebastiao too. The grapes used to produce the 2021 Rose (Syrah and Touriga Nacional) were grown on a mixture of clay and limestone, soils which force the vines to work hard, resulting in grapes with full body and flavour. The wine has wild strawberry notes with subtle raspberry and a hint of citrus. Drink now.
This wine estate dates back to 1755. Its Mediterranean climate is tempered by the Atlantic Ocean making it an ideal place for grapes with cool, breezy evenings giving them vibrancy and fresh flavours. That comes across with this rosé. Strawberries, nectarines, and citrus mingle with subtle white flowers on the nose.
18/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Syrah and Touriga Nacional
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.