- Region Italy
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Negroamaro
- Closure Cork
Bright ruby red colour with garnet hues. intense bouquet with hints of cherry and plum, spices, and notes of Mediterranean herbs; a robust wine, with a pleasantly fresh aftertaste, best drunk young.
Best served with salami and cold cuts, rich first courses, red meat and cheese.
The “Pumo” is a decorative object that has adorned balconies and handrails of ancient stairways in Puglia for centuries. A symbol of nature’s abundance and generosity, made from the clay that once nourished the vines. The wine range has a spectrum of colours, declination of varieties and Appellations.
“At the heart of our ancient villages, from high balconies and white terraces, this wine whispers good luck to passersby. It is born of the clay that once nourished the vineyards. It is a flower as it blooms, peach on the tree, a grape on the vine.”
Salento, Puglia, Italy
13.5% abv. 85% Negroamaro and 15% Malvasia Nera di Brindis grapes.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.