- Region Spain
- Extras New, Organic
- Wine Style Tempranillo
- Grapes Tempranillo
Nestled in the foothills of the Cantabrian Mountains, Rioja Alavesa stands as the most distinguished sub-region within Rioja. Its picturesque landscape features a mosaic of small vineyards planted in exceptionally barren, sandy soils along the lower slopes. With very low yields and the benefit of cooler night temperatures, the wines born here are a harmonious blend of intensity and elegance, boasting well-defined structures. Discover the essence of this remarkable terroir and its craftsmanship by indulging in the Rioja Tempranillo crafted by Rey del Mundo.
"A harmonious bouquet with enticing scents of smoky wood and baking spices, dark cherry and strawberry scents and a lightly baked clay soil quality. Dry on the palate, textured, fruity and enticing with an authentic package of fruits and smoky wood qualities laced with earthy baked clay flavours and medium acidity. Balanced and well made in a drink now expression with or without food. Best from 2022 through 2026+."
91 Points - Cameron Douglas MS
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.