- Region New Zealand
Indulge in the sweet nostalgia of fresh New Zealand fruit with Reefton Distilling Co.'s Tayberry Liqueur. This small batch, slow macerated fruit liqueur captures the essence of locally sourced, spray-free Tayberries in a single bottle.
Reefton Distilling Co. is a family-owned distillery that prides itself on using traditional methods to create high-quality, sustainable products. The Tayberry Liqueur is no exception, made with locally sourced fruit macerated in a neutral spirit to create a sweet, yet balanced flavor profile.
With tasting notes of ripe berries and a hint of tartness, this liqueur is perfect for sipping on its own or adding to cocktails for a fruity twist. Pair it with a cheese platter or drizzle it over vanilla ice cream for a decadent dessert.
- Made with locally sourced, spray-free Tayberries
- Small batch, slow macerated for optimal flavor
- Perfect for sipping or adding to cocktails
- Pairs well with cheese or dessert
- Family-owned distillery with a commitment to sustainability and quality
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.