- Region Spain
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Grenache
- Body Full
Long ago, a grape variety with strong local character dominated the red grape vineyards in Spain, a variety denominated Garnacha; friend of the sun and earth, has a passionate and distinguished personality. The Real Compañía de Vinos Garnacha 2017 represents tradition and a bright future. This family-owned winery has been producing wine for generations, and their commitment to sustainability and quality is evident in every bottle.
The traditional winemaking process used by Real Compañía de Vinos involves hand-harvesting the grapes and fermenting them in stainless steel tanks. This allows the natural flavors and aromas of the Garnacha grape to shine through, resulting in a complex and fruity red wine with great structure.
In the palate, there are fruity sensations of red fruits, plums, and peaches, coupled with a characteristic acidity. The freshness of this wine makes it the perfect accompaniment to Iberian cold meat starters, roasts, and dishes of grilled red meats. The Real Compañía de Vinos Garnacha 2017 is a versatile wine that can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a variety of dishes.
- Family-owned winery with a commitment to sustainability and quality
- Hand-harvested grapes and traditional winemaking process
- Complex and fruity red wine with great structure
- Fruity sensations of red fruits, plums, and peaches with a characteristic acidity
- Perfect accompaniment to Iberian cold meat starters, roasts, and dishes of grilled red meats
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.