- Region Portugal
- Wine Style Fortified
- Wine Type Fortified
- Grapes Tourigablend
- Body Full
Indulge in the Pure Seduction of Quinta do Vesuvio 2019
Nestled in the heart of the Douro Valley, Quinta do Vesuvio is a family-owned winery with a rich heritage dating back to the 16th century. The estate has been passed down through generations, with each family member contributing their own unique touch to the traditional winemaking process.
The 2019 vintage of Quinta do Vesuvio is a true masterpiece, boasting an exquisite floral bouquet with a scent of roses rising from the glass. The wine is exceptionally fresh and pure, with vibrant red fruit notes that dance on the palate. It's pure seduction in a bottle, with expressive yet wonderfully rounded fruit that leaves a lasting impression.
At Quinta do Vesuvio, sustainability and quality are at the forefront of the winemaking process. The grapes are handpicked and sorted, ensuring only the finest fruit is used in the wine. The wine is then aged in oak barrels, allowing it to develop its unique character and depth.
This wine pairs perfectly with a variety of dishes, including roasted meats, game, and strong cheeses. Its elegant and polished finish makes it the perfect addition to any dinner party or special occasion.
- Family-owned winery with a rich heritage dating back to the 16th century
- Exquisite floral bouquet with a scent of roses rising from the glass
- Exceptionally fresh and pure red fruit notes
- Handpicked and sorted grapes for sustainability and quality
- Aged in oak barrels for added depth and character
- Perfectly pairs with roasted meats, game, and strong cheeses
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.