- Region England, United Kingdom
- Spirit Type Gin
The rich amber hue of PIMM'S No. 1 comes from infusing lots of lovely gin with herbal botanicals, caramelised orange and delicate spices. We could go on about the layers of flavours and that, but itâ€™s probably better if you start drinking it.
The classic English summer drink, Pimm's No.1 is an institution in the UK, where it is enjoyed with lemonade, mint and various fresh fruits. The quintessential ingredient for a successful garden party, Pimm's No.1 is gin-based and by far the most popular of the original six 'Cups'.Â In 1840 the owner of a London oyster bar, James Pimm, first invented and sold his thirst-quenching cocktail, (the original Gin-Sling). Using gin, quinine, and a secret mixture of herbs and botanicals, Pimm initially served up the brew as an aid to digestion, dishing it out in a small sized tankard called the â€˜No1 cupâ€™, hence the name, "Pimmâ€™s No. 1 Cupâ€, was born. Today in the UK a Pimmâ€™s Cocktail is a very popular drink in the Summer time.
Amber yellow colour; citrus and herbal aroma; smooth, gin based with soft bitter herb flavour and citrus finish.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.