- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Aromatic, Aromatic Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Riesling
- Body Light medium
Indulge in the Sweet Symphony of Pegasus Bay Encore Noble Riesling 2017
At Pegasus Bay, winemaking is a family affair that has been passed down through generations. The Donaldson family has been producing wine in the Waipara Valley of New Zealand since the 1970s, and their passion for crafting exceptional wines has only grown stronger over the years. The Pegasus Bay Encore Noble Riesling 2017 is a testament to their unwavering commitment to quality and sustainability.
This sweet wine is a symphony of intense aromas and flavours that will transport you to a tropical paradise. The ripe peaches, nectarines, and apricots are complemented by hints of pineapples, guavas, and lychees. The core of citrus fruit characters, including lemons, limes, and grapefruit, flows through the palate and lingers as a tingling minerality. The lusciously honeyed structure is perfectly balanced, making it a delightful dessert wine.
The Pegasus Bay Encore Noble Riesling 2017 has been listed in the 2019 Fine Wines of New Zealand list, a testament to its exceptional quality. The traditional winemaking process, combined with sustainable practices, has resulted in a wine that is not only delicious but also environmentally friendly.
Pair this sweet wine with blue cheese, foie gras, or fruit-based desserts for a truly indulgent experience. The Pegasus Bay Encore Noble Riesling 2017 is perfect for special occasions or as a gift for the wine enthusiast in your life.
- Intense aromas and flavours of ripe peaches, nectarines, and apricots
- Hints of tropical fruits, such as pineapples, guavas, and lychees
- Core of citrus fruit characters with impressions of lemons, limes, and grapefruit
- Lusciously honeyed structure perfectly balanced with a tingling minerality
- Listed in the 2019 Fine Wines of New Zealand list
- Traditional winemaking process combined with sustainable practices
- Perfectly paired with blue cheese, foie gras, or fruit-based desserts
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.