- Region Spain
- Wine Style Fortified
- Wine Type Fortified
- Body Full
Sherry lovers, get ready to experience the wonder of Lustau Oloroso Pata de Gallina Garcia Jarana 1/38 NV. This family-owned winery has been producing some of the finest Sherries in the Jerez region for generations.
The traditional winemaking process used by Lustau involves the careful blending of dry white wine from the Palomino Fino grape with sweet wines made from Pedro Ximenez and Moscatel grapes. This results in a rich and concentrated Sherry that is sure to delight your taste buds.
One of the unique features of the bodegas in the Jerez region is the presence of a yeast called Flor del Vino. This yeast grows on top of the wine as it matures in the butts, protecting it from oxidation and keeping it fresh even as it ages. This is what gives Lustau Oloroso Pata de Gallina Garcia Jarana 1/38 NV its smooth and nutty character.
The tasting notes of this Sherry include hints of dried fruit, nuts, and caramel. It has a deep amber color and a velvety texture that is sure to please. It pairs well with a variety of foods, including cheese, nuts, and desserts.
At Lustau, sustainability and quality are of utmost importance. They use traditional winemaking methods and are committed to preserving the environment for future generations.
- Family-owned winery with a rich heritage in the Jerez region
- Traditional winemaking process using Palomino Fino, Pedro Ximenez, and Moscatel grapes
- Smooth and nutty character thanks to the presence of Flor del Vino yeast
- Tasting notes of dried fruit, nuts, and caramel
- Deep amber color and velvety texture
- Pairs well with cheese, nuts, and desserts
- Commitment to sustainability and quality
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.