- Region Italy
- Extras Lighter Alcohol
- Wine Style Aromatic, Aromatic Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Moscato
- Body Light medium
- Closure Cork
Flower and honey aromas with a sweet and fragrant body thats bursting with flavour.
Moscato d’Asti is produced in Piedmont, in north-western Italy. Local rules dictate that to be called a Moscato d’Asti, the wines alcohol levels must sit at between 4.5-6.5% alcohol. The way winemakers achieve this is called the ‘Asti method’, a way of controlling the fermentation of the wine ensuring all yeasts are killed once it reaches a desired alcohol level. The 2021 from Luca Bosio is slightly sparkling and off dry, with notes of honeyed fruit and ripe lemon zest. It’s a great way to end a meal and goes well with most desserts. Serve chilled.
This Moscato came from Valdivilla which is a zone notorious for the production of Moscatos with big, structured bodies and strong aromas. The grapes worked with avant-garde technology make a rich and thick must, that will be conserved in modern refrigerator tanks. The fermentation exalts an shows that big aromatic property that is typical of Moscato of Valdivilla.
5.5% abv. Moscato 100%.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.