- Region France
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Full
Dedication to the diversity of Burgundy has always been the sole focus and vocation of Maison Joseph Drouhin, a family-owned winery with a rich heritage dating back to the 19th century. Their Pommard Rouge 2019 is a great Burgundy, worthy of its reputation.
Crafted using traditional winemaking methods, this wine is a testament to the family's commitment to sustainability and quality. The grapes are sourced from premier and grand crus vineyards, ensuring that only the finest fruit is used in the production process.
The result is an intense, bright, red color with a powerful nose of black cherry and spice, evolving towards aromas of young leather. On the palate, the tannins give a certain impression of firmness, somewhat softened by a nice, harmonious texture. The flavors are persistent in the aftertaste, leaving a lasting impression on the palate.
This wine pairs perfectly with a variety of dishes, including roasted meats, game, and strong cheeses. It's the perfect addition to any dinner party or special occasion, and is sure to impress even the most discerning wine enthusiasts.
- Crafted using traditional winemaking methods
- Sourced from premier and grand crus vineyards
- Intense, bright, red color with powerful notes of black cherry and spice
- Firm tannins with a nice, harmonious texture
- Pairs perfectly with roasted meats, game, and strong cheeses
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.