- Region France
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Gamay
- Body Light medium
Looking for a wine that's as rich in history as it is in flavor? Look no further than Joseph Drouhin Morgon Beaujolais 2018. This family-owned winery has been producing exceptional wines for over a century, and their Morgon Beaujolais is no exception.
The Drouhin family has been making wine in Burgundy since 1880, and their commitment to quality and sustainability has only grown stronger over the years. They use traditional winemaking techniques, including hand-harvesting and natural fermentation, to create wines that truly reflect the terroir of the region.
The Joseph Drouhin Morgon Beaujolais 2018 is a perfect example of their craft. Made from 100% Gamay grapes, this wine is aged in oak barrels for 6-8 months, giving it a rich, complex flavor profile. On the nose, you'll detect notes of red fruit and spice, while the palate is full of ripe cherry and blackberry flavors. The tannins are soft and silky, making this wine a pleasure to drink.
This wine pairs perfectly with a variety of dishes, including roasted chicken, grilled salmon, and mushroom risotto. Its bright acidity and fruit-forward flavors make it a great match for rich, savory dishes.
- Made by a family-owned winery with over a century of experience
- Traditional winemaking techniques, including hand-harvesting and natural fermentation
- Aged in oak barrels for 6-8 months for a rich, complex flavor profile
- Notes of red fruit and spice on the nose, with ripe cherry and blackberry flavors on the palate
- Soft, silky tannins make this wine a pleasure to drink
- Pairs well with roasted chicken, grilled salmon, and mushroom risotto
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.