- Region France
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Full
Dedication to the diversity of Burgundy has always been the sole focus and vocation of Maison Joseph Drouhin, as vineyards - mostly premier and grand crus - were acquired in all major areas. From its very beginning, Maison Joseph Drouhin has aimed for an ideal of perfection and elegance. The style of Joseph Drouhin combines balance, harmony and character, providing infinite pleasure.
Introducing the Joseph Drouhin Chambolle-Musigny Rouge 2020, a wine that embodies the essence of Burgundy. Crafted by a family-owned winery with a rich heritage, this wine is a testament to the traditional winemaking process that has been passed down through generations.
The Chambolle-Musigny Rouge 2020 boasts a bright, intense color and complex aromas that evoke violet, black cherry, and damp earth. Depending on the vintage, you may also detect notes of truffle and game. The refined tannins coat the palate, providing a good balance between texture and acidity. The long aftertaste is characterized by notes of cherry and candied fruit.
This wine is perfect for wine enthusiasts who appreciate family-owned wineries and the craft that goes into producing high-quality wines. The Joseph Drouhin Chambolle-Musigny Rouge 2020 is a wine that you can enjoy with your loved ones, whether it's a special occasion or a casual evening at home.
- Crafted by a family-owned winery with a rich heritage
- Traditional winemaking process passed down through generations
- Bright, intense color and complex aromas
- Refined tannins coat the palate
- Good balance between texture and acidity
- Long aftertaste with notes of cherry and candied fruit
- Perfect for wine enthusiasts who appreciate family-owned wineries and the craft that goes into producing high-quality wines.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.