- Region Usa
- Spirit Type Whiskey, Whisky
Jim Beam Devil's Cut is an extraordinary new bourbon experience. The expert distillers at Jim Beam have developed a process that pulls the rich whiskey trapped inside the barrels' wood after they have been emptied. They then hold this barrel-treated extract until it develops the proper balance, then blend it with 6 year old Bourbon and bottle at 90 proof (45% alc/vol). The resulting Bourbon is a robust, premium whiskey with rich deep colour, aroma and character.
The distillers created Jim Beam Devil’s Cut to be enjoyed neat, on the rocks, as a shot, or mixed with cola.
All great bourbons have a magic to them, an element of mystery. As bourbon ages and matures, a portion is lost from the barrel due to evaporation. Many believe it’s angels claiming their dues; that’s why we call it the “Angel’s Share”—gone forever. After ageing, when the bourbon is dumped out of the barrel, some liquid stays trapped deep inside the wood. This is the “Devil’s Cut.” Jim Beam have made history by extracting it. They use a proprietary process that extracts the rich bourbon trapped inside the barrel wood. When ready, they then blend this liquid with extra-aged bourbon and bottle it at 90 proof (45% vol.) for robust, premium bourbon with deep colour, aroma, and character.
- 93pts Ultimate Spirits Challenge; "Excellent, Highly Recommended" - 2015.
- GOLD MEDAL - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.