- Region Italy
- Wine Style Aromatic, Sparkling
- Wine Type Sparkling
- Grapes Glera
Welcome to Invivo X Unity Prosecco NV, a beautifully crisp and refreshing Prosecco that is sure to elevate any night. This family-owned winery has a rich heritage of winemaking, passed down through generations, and a commitment to sustainability and quality that is evident in every bottle.
Crafted using traditional winemaking techniques, this Prosecco boasts notes of citrus and white flowers on the nose, with green apple, orange, and lemon flavors filling the palate from the first sip. The well-balanced bubbly is perfect for any occasion, whether you're celebrating a special event or simply enjoying a night in with friends.
At Invivo X Unity, we believe in the power of community and craft, and we're proud to offer a wine that reflects those values. By supporting our family-owned winery, you're not only enjoying a delicious and high-quality product, but you're also helping to sustain a tradition that has been passed down through generations.
- Crisp and refreshing Prosecco with notes of citrus and white flowers
- Green apple, orange, and lemon flavors fill the palate from the first sip
- Well-balanced bubbly that is perfect for any occasion
- Crafted using traditional winemaking techniques
- Family-owned winery with a rich heritage of winemaking
- Commitment to sustainability and quality
- Perfect for wine enthusiasts who prefer smaller, family-owned wineries
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.