- Region India
- Spirit Type Gin
1x Stranger & Sons Gin 700ml
2x Fever Tree Premium Elderflower Tonic Water 500ml Bottle
Made in Goa, India, Stranger & Sons Gin celebrates the cultural diversity, knowledge and penchant for storytelling as seen from our mythological epics - fantastical yet deep-rooted in curiosity and adventure.
As you take a sip of this inherently Indian gin, you're greeted by a beautiful freshness from our Indian citrus peels that include Gonghraj from the East, Oranges from Nagpur, Indian Sweet Limes & Nimbu from Goa. Black pepper, coriander and mace follow to give our gin a strong spiced middle. Liquorice, cassia and nutmeg make the finishing flourish warm and sweet.
Serve with Fever Tree Premium Elderflower Tonic Water, a blend of essential oils from handpicked English elderflowers with quinine of the highest quality from the 'fever trees' of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, creating a delicious, floral variation of the classic Indian tonic water.
Garnish with a generous slice fo ginger.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.