- Region Scotland, United Kingdom, Unitedkingdom
- Spirit Type Gin
A superb, and unique, pink-tinged gin. Infused with rose petals and cucumber as well as the normal botanicals, this is a must for all gin-lovers. In the Summertime, Hendrick's makes a fantastically refreshing Gin & Tonic: serve in a tall glass with plenty of ice and garnish with thinly-sliced cucumber!
Hendrick‚ is an iconoclastically produced small batch gin distilled in Ayrshire, Scotland. The unusual distillation process combined with the oddly delicious set of infusions yields a one-of-a-kind gin that is passionately loved by a tiny yet growing handful of individuals all over the world. No other gin is made like it. The delightful infusions of cucumber and Bulgarian Rose are one of the main features that set the taste of Hendrick, apart from other gins. The Bulgarian Rose is extracted by gently pressing essential oils from the petals. The coup de grace ‚ Cucumber, the essence of which is obtained by mashing then mixing the pulp with cold water.
"Best Gin in the World" Wall Street Journal
2x Double Gold, 2x Gold, and 3x Silver Medals San Francisco World Spirits Competition between 2005 and 2012
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.