- Region New Zealand
This bubbly Prosecco is not just any ordinary wine, it's Graham Norton's Prosecco NV! This wine is the fourth addition to the Graham Norton range, which has been hailed as one of the most successful celebrity wine collaborations ever by Marie Claire. The wine comes from the beautiful Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia wine growing regions in Northern Italy, where Prosecco vines have been growing for generations.
What sets Graham Norton's Prosecco apart is its commitment to sustainability and vegan-friendliness. The winery uses sustainable practices to ensure that the environment is not harmed during the winemaking process. This means that you can enjoy your glass of bubbly without any guilt.
The family-owned winery behind Graham Norton's Prosecco has a rich heritage that dates back generations. The winemakers have perfected the traditional winemaking process, which involves handpicking the grapes and using only the finest quality fruit. This ensures that the wine is of the highest quality and has a unique taste that cannot be replicated.
When it comes to tasting notes, Graham Norton's Prosecco is a refreshing and crisp wine with a delicate aroma of green apple and pear. It has a light and fruity taste with a hint of sweetness that is perfect for any occasion. This wine pairs well with light appetizers, seafood, and salads.
- Sustainably produced and vegan-friendly
- Handpicked grapes and traditional winemaking process
- Refreshing and crisp taste with a hint of sweetness
- Pairs well with light appetizers, seafood, and salads
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.