- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Light medium
Drawn from the premium Bendigo, Pisa, and Gibbston vineyards, the GV Collection Rosé 2021 is a pure expression of Central Otago's winemaking heritage. Crafted from 100% Pinot Noir, this wine is a testament to the region's commitment to sustainability and quality.
The Gibbston Valley winery has a rich history dating back to 1981 when Alan Brady planted the first vines in the region. Today, the winery is still family-owned and operated, with a focus on crafting wines that reflect the unique terroir of Central Otago.
The GV Collection Rosé 2021 is a bright and succulent wine that is perfect for any occasion. With its quenching freshness and delicate aromas of strawberry and raspberry, this wine is sure to delight any wine enthusiast.
Pair this wine with a light summer salad or grilled seafood for a refreshing and satisfying meal. The GV Collection Rosé 2021 is a versatile wine that can be enjoyed on its own or paired with your favorite dishes.
- Crafted from 100% Pinot Noir grapes
- Drawn from premium Bendigo, Pisa, and Gibbston vineyards
- Delicate aromas of strawberry and raspberry
- Perfect for pairing with light summer salads and grilled seafood
- Family-owned and operated winery with a commitment to sustainability and quality
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.