- Region Italy
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Sangiovese
- Body Full
In the rolling hills of Chianti Classico lies a family-owned winery that produces some of the most exceptional wines in the region. The Frescobaldi Tenuta Perano Riserva Chianti Classico 2018 is a testament to their commitment to quality and sustainability.
The Tenuta Perano vineyards in Gaiole in Chianti are situated in a natural amphitheater that faces southwest, creating unique soil and climate conditions that are perfect for growing Sangiovese grapes. At an elevation of 500 meters above sea level, the vineyards offer the ideal environment for the grapes to develop their most elegant and personable expression.
The Frescobaldi family has been producing wine for over 700 years, and their passion for winemaking is evident in every bottle they produce. The Tenuta Perano Riserva Chianti Classico 2018 is a blend of Sangiovese grapes that have been carefully handpicked and aged in Slavonia oak barrels for 24 months.
This wine has a deep ruby red color and a complex bouquet of ripe red fruit, spices, and vanilla. On the palate, it is full-bodied and well-structured, with a long and persistent finish. The tannins are firm but well-integrated, making it a perfect wine to pair with hearty meat dishes, aged cheeses, and pasta with rich sauces.
- Produced by a family-owned winery with over 700 years of winemaking experience
- Made from carefully handpicked Sangiovese grapes grown in unique soil and climate conditions
- Aged in Slavonia oak barrels for 24 months, resulting in a complex and well-structured wine
- Perfectly pairs with hearty meat dishes, aged cheeses, and pasta with rich sauces
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.