- Region Italy
- Wine Style Fresh Spicy Reds
- Grapes Other Red
- Closure Cork
Feudi di San Gregorio Rubrato Aglianico DOC is a red wine that hails from the esteemed Feudi di San Gregorio winery, located in the quaint village of Sorbo Serpico in Campania's Irpinia region. Established in 1986, the winery has gained international recognition over the past two decades as one of Italy's finest. The wine is made from 100% Aglianico grapes and carries the Irpinia Aglianico DOC denomination. The fermentation process takes place in stainless steel tanks for approximately 2-3 weeks, followed by maturation for 8-10 months in stainless steel and a minimum of 6 months of bottle aging.
The wine presents an intense and lucid ruby red color, with a nose that evokes wild black fruits, licorice, and underbrush. On the palate, it is well-balanced, finishing with fresh fruit flavors and a subtle balsamic note. When it comes to food pairings, this wine is incredibly versatile. It complements roasted red and white meats beautifully and also pairs well with eggplant parmigiana and rice sartù. With its balance of fruit and balsamic notes, it's a wine that promises a sensory journey through the rich landscapes of Campania.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.