- Region Belgium
- Beer Type Ipa
Introducing the Duvel Triple Hop Cashmere Ale, a specialty beer like no other. The addition of Cashmere hops and dry hopping gives this ale a unique tropical twist that will captivate the taste buds of even the most discerning beer connoisseur.
The beautifully balanced bitterness with tropical notes creates a full and intense taste experience that is sure to impress. The high carbonation of this beer creates a delightful roundness in the mouth, culminating in a long, dry finish.
- Style: This beer is a strong, blond specialty beer with intense hopping that is sure to satisfy.
- Appearance: Light blond with a rich white head and fine bubbles, it's as beautiful to look at as it is to drink.
- Aroma: Intense tropical and floral aromas, blended with the more lively aromas that are characteristic of Duvel, this beer is an aroma sensation. Notes of citrus, peach, melon, and tropical coconut will tantalize your senses.
- Ingredients: Made with the finest ingredients, this beer is brewed using malt (pale barley malt) and hops (Saaz-Saaz, Styrian Golding, and Cashmere - dry-hopping).
So why settle for ordinary beer when you can indulge in the exceptional taste of Duvel Triple Hop Cashmere Ale? Treat yourself to the perfect combination of flavor, aroma, and sophistication and order yours today!
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.