- Region France
- Wine Style Fresh Unoaked Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Body Light medium
The Drouhin-Vaudon Chablis 1er Cru Vaillons 2020 is a wine that truly embodies the essence of Chablis. This family-owned winery is located in close proximity to the village of Chablis, on the south-west side. The vineyard's excellent exposure and kimmeridge soil concentration give this wine its easily recognizable character.
Crafted using traditional winemaking processes, this dry and brisk wine is a true testament to the family's commitment to sustainability and quality. Brilliant yellow-green in color with green reflections, the wine boasts mineral and complex aromas reminiscent of lemon and white flower, together with vegetal hints such as asparagus or artichoke and marine notes.
On the palate, the first impression is clear-cut and sharp, with fruity as well as mineral flavors. The wine's long aftertaste is a testament to its quality, and as it evolves, the flavors become slightly honey-scented. This wine is perfect for those who appreciate the craft and community of family-owned wineries.
- Crafted using traditional winemaking processes
- Family-owned winery with a commitment to sustainability and quality
- Brilliant yellow-green in color with green reflections
- Mineral and complex aromas reminiscent of lemon and white flower
- Vegetal hints such as asparagus or artichoke and marine notes
- Clear-cut and sharp on the palate
- Long aftertaste with fruity and mineral flavors
- Perfectly pairs with seafood, shellfish, and goat cheese
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.