- Region France
- Extras Organic
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Cabernetblend, Cabernetmerlot
- Closure Screw Top
Certified Organic from the foothills of the Black Mountains. Domaine de Tholomies is in the south of France, 30km from Carcassonne in the foothills of Montagne Noire (the Black Mountains). Grapes are taken from vineyards that are cultivated using only organic farming, making this a certified organic wine. Its bright garnet in the glass, with violet tinges around the edges. Notes of dark black fruit, ripe prunes, dark chocolate and liquorice, it’s a delicious quaffer and perfect on its own after a long day!
4 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer (2017 vintage) "The Bio stamp on the front label means this wine is fully certified organic and that’s better not only for us but for the planet too. This wine is two years young and has all the classic hallmarks of a youthful Bordeaux blend of full bodied, big, dark Cabernet Sauvignon flavours (blackberries, black cherries and dark fruit) with the flesh of Merlot to provide much needed suppleness, flesh and approachability. Drink with flavoursome barbecue foods."
Certified “Vin Bio” organic.
Pays D'Oc, Languedoc, France
Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot grapes.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.