- Region England
- Wine Type Sparkling
- Grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Closure Muselet
Pale straw. Toasty, nutty and biscuitty.
The Pinot Noir at the core of this blend creates a round, rich, open expression, which gains extra depth and focus from the addition of Chardonnay. Pinot Meunier overlays an engaging plummy tone. This palate is generous but keeps its tension thanks to bright acidity, focused green apple fruit and savoury notes. Long and intense of the finish.
97 Points, Decanter "Toasty, nutty and biscuity on the nose with some evolution evident. The palate is generous but maintains tension with bright acidity, precise green apple fruit and savoury marine notes. Long and intense on the finish."
89 Points, Wine Enthusiast Magazine "An appetizing mix of oatmeal and tart apple fills the nose. The fizzy palate boosts apple and rhubarb flavors and spells total refreshment and verve. These notions are underpinned by soft, biscuity notes of autolysis, always circling back to juicy, crisp apple. If you want refreshment, look no further."
17/20, Jancis Robinson "Bright, fresh with a hint of asparagus on the palate - quite distinctive and very effective! What could be more English? Vibrant citrus on the palate and a smooth, chewy finish."
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.